Disappointment is still hovering over me, and I keep thinking "Now what?" The feedback I have gotten varies so much, I really don't know where to go from here. Obviously my query needs desperate help. Should I start there? And once I get to the manuscript, how should I rewrite it?
The next few months are going to be packed with, well, packing as we prepare for the big move in March. I think I better set some goals so I can stick to them. Will you all help keep me accountable?
- Finish Dom Sanders novel first draft by Christmas.
- Edit and rewrite Dom Sanders novel by January 14th.
- Rewrite MOON DAUGHTER RISING's query and synopsis and research more agents to submit to by Dec 31st.
- Submit Dom Sanders to Kitsap Writer's Group for critique on February beta meeting.
- Finish rewrite of MOON DAUGHTER RISING by February 15th.
- Resubmit MOON DAUGHTER RISING to agents in early March.
- Just for kicks, get writing on the third novel I have started, SAMANA'S FLAIR