Monday, February 9, 2015

Mysterious Monday Mentions

Happy Monday everyone!

Today's post is going to be a short-yet-deep list of hints at what's to come in the near future here at E.G. Moore Freelance and Fiction. As I hope some of you noticed, Monday is the day I try like crazy to offer a post of value to my readers and twitter followers. Most of these posts have a fictional slant. The problem with that is that my company's name is, in fact, Freelancing and Fiction. So in the coming weeks I intend to give you a glimpse into my non-fiction terrain. I hope you'll enjoy them and join in the discussion.

In addition to adding freelancer content, I'm also planning a couple of new posts in special regards to fiction contests and changes I'm noticing in the publishing world. I'm really excited about the contacts I hope to make through the research and reach out these posts will require. (Read: possible interviews with up and coming published authors.)

Also, I have a fun post planned over on YAtopia for my second contribution on March 2nd. If you didn't get a chance to see my first ever post on February 2nd, you can go check it out here.

Lastly, I want to throw this out there: I've heard through the grapevine that the query helper might be giving away not just a query critique but something more just before for Pitch Madness on February 20th. Please don't tell anyone (and by don't tell, I mean spread it across the internet like wildfire!) I'm joining in the fun with a rewrite of Dom Sanders, my Tom Sawyer Retelling middle grade novel.

Have a great week and I'll chat with you again around President's Day.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome. I love that you do nonfiction and fiction as well - please please please do a post on how the two help or don't help each other out. I think it'd be an amazing thing to learn about!

    ReplyDelete