Monday, August 3, 2015

A Special Thank You Give-a-Way

It's hard to put into words how amazing the writing community is. A small piece of that shined in the world when I put on the auction to help Veronica Bartles raise funds to fix her ruined home. We managed to raise over $1000 in bids, and I don't even know how many additional donations were added. I'd like to add just a little more to the pot, so The Query Helper is throwing in some more give-a-ways!


FIRST OFF, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT BIDDED IN THE AUCTION!

It's your generosity that makes me think there is hope for writer-kind!

I put everyone who participated but didn't win an item in random.org and drew two numbers. The two chosen people will each get a query critique from me!

The winners are....

[DRUM ROLL]

Angela D'Ambrosio

&

S.E. Doster

Please email me your queries: emilygmoorewriter at yahoo

~ ~ ~


In an effort to continue giving to the cause, let's do one more! Anyone who donates $5 to Veronica's GoFundMe Page between 

August 3rd and August 10th

will be put in another drawing for a first 3 pages and query critique, and I'll get them back to you just in time for Pitchwars submission!


To enter, simply make a donation on http://www.gofundme.com/we4dv4m
and comment with email or twitter handle below!


1 comment: