Monday, August 17, 2015

Triple-7 Challenge

I've been nominated to take part in the Triple-7 Challenge given to me by fellow author T.N. Payne. Let's do this!

The object of the challenge is to share 7 lines from Page 7 of my manuscript and then tag 7 bloggers. Since 7 is one of my favorite numbers (3 being the other), I couldn't pass it up. I've decided to pull these from my middle grade novel ROWDY DAYS OF DOM SANDERS that's currently on submission with my agent Jessica at Golden Wheat Literary. This novel has been through a lot of changes, and its been a while since I've shared much of those during the editing process this past spring. In this chapter, Dom has just been swindling the boys at church. 

"Now I held another dollar to put into my horse jar." 
I nominate the following friends, including some whose writing I don't know very well but would like to hear more about:



1 comment: