One such friend is Wendy Knight, and in her welcoming email for her e-newsletter, she offered ten fun facts about herself and encouraged us to respond with ten things too. I sent her a list and it sparked a really fun conversation that made me smile.
I want to reciprocate that on this blog post. So here are the ten fun facts about me that I want to share!
- I love almost every green vegetable and know how to cook most of them from raw state.
- I'm not a huge animal person, but I can sit and chat with the elderly all day, every day.
- I could live on ice cream, tea, and red meat.
- I deal with depression, and am so thankful for my religion and family for helping me through it.
- I have a husband, six chickens, two daughters, two dogs, a cat, and most recently we've added an adorable bunny named Oreo to the hobby farm.
- I love fishing. This may or may not be due to my love of the water, and most certainly is due to my father being a fishing tournament champion.
- I gave up coffee six, no - seven, times since December 31st. It's a problem.
- My family and I are big puzzle people. There's almost always one on a surface somewhere in my house. Its a wonder we don't lose pieces, but it rarely happens.
- I'm a health and wellness advocate, and use holistic medicine as much as possible. Need herb or vitamin suggestions? I may have an answer. Curious about essential oils? I'm an open book with lots of resources. Want some interesting stories about healing a body with food? I've got a heap... starting with healing my body from hormone imbalance and fixing my body to get pregnant.
- I solemnly swear I won't judge anything you say or do, or I will at least see situations from all sides. I always do. It makes decisions hard sometimes.
Please comment with one or more fun facts about yourself, or ask me questions about one or more of my ten things.
Let's not just click the like, tweet, and subscribe buttons! Let's encourage each other, share our success, our experiences, and our words! We can start right here in the comments of my blog! I'd be honored!